Time: 21-24 April 2009
Venue: Paris, France
TradeTech is the leading industry forum dedicated to high-level discussion on the major challenges facing the equity trading market, with a particular focus on the rapid development of trading technology and constantly evolving market structure.
With over 500 senior buy side professionals attending in April 2008 and over 1800 attendees, this was the world’s largest ever gathering across the entire equity trading landscape. No other conference brings together so many industry leaders in one place. TradeTech Europe 2009 will be addressing the big picture view of the state of the markets and how priorities are changing, as well as examining the latest updates on trading and technology in an increasingly fragmented market structure.
Topics And Critical Issues To Be Addressed At TradeTech 2009 Include:
- All Change? Measuring The Impact Of The Credit Crunch And Its Aftershocks On Market Structure And What It Means For Market Participants
- A View From The Top – Perspectives On The Global Investment Management Industry
- The Real Time Managing Of Risk – How They Can Ensure Proper Risk Management In A Multi-Asset, Global Trading Environment
- How Trading Technology Is Advancing & Changing: Building The Optimal Trading Desk
- Cloud Computing: Managing High Frequency Trading Needs
- Creating Alpha Through Smart Trading
- The Economics Of Today’s Dealing Desk: Spending Priorities And The Nature Of IT Investments To Enable You To Compete
- Technology: The Big Picture View
- Dark Pools Debate: Full Service Vs Agency Only Broker Dark Pools, And How Not To Be Gamed
- The Battle For Liquidity – How MTFs Are Competing To Attract Flow
- Embracing Electronic Trading Beyond Equities – The Challenges And Opportunities Of Cross-Asset Trading
- Accessing CEE Markets Through Electronic Trading – What Are The Possibilities?
- Debate On Trade Reporting: For Or Against A Consolidated Tape?
- Understanding And Quantifying Clearing & Settlement’s Impact On The Trading Cycle And Overall Trading Costs – Why You Need To Be Informed
For more info http://www.wbr.co.uk/...
Email: [email protected]