Time: 1-2 October 2013
Venue: InterContinental Park Lane, London, UK
Oil and Money 2013, the energy industry's premier conference, annually gathers the most significant senior executives from the petroleum and natural gas industry across the globe and continues to set the standard for candid, high-level discussion and debate on issues of the day.
Who Should Attend:
- Executives from National, International and Independent oil and gas companies
- Commodity trading executives and market analytics teams.
- Government representatives who need access to industry decision makers.
- Private banks, investment banks and financial advisories with an interest in Oil & Gas M&A and risk.
- Oil & Gas Service companies - the boards of your target companies all in one room.
- Legal firms
Why Should Attend:
- Gaining new perspectives by hearing distinguished speakers and panelists address relevant, timely topics
- Effective networking opportunities with fellow energy and finance industry leaders in a crowd large enough to be powerful, small enough to be intimate
- Illuminating debates with more structured discussion time scheduled over the two days
- Added-value research and viewpoints in the delegate documentation
- A two day information download that will provide a clear perspective upon which to build your own strategies for success.
- Toast the Petroleum Executive of the Year with your colleagues and clients at the annual award gala
- The International Herald Tribune & Energy Intelligence