: 3-5 July 2014
: Chania, Island of Crete , Greece
The aim of the conference is to bring together economists from different fields of Applied Economic Research in order to share methods and ideas. All articles are accepted after blind refereeing. Upon acceptance authors are required to sign the copyright transfer form. The publisher of the proceedings (Elsevier) will ask from the corresponding author of each paper to sign the copyright transfer form and submit it directly to Elsevier.
- Please note that a paper cannot be published in the proceedings without the submission to Elsevier of the Copyright Transfer Form.
- The working language of the conference is English.
- Applied Macroeconomics
- Applied International Economics
- Applied Microeconomics including Industrial Organisation
- Applied work on International Trade Theory including European Economic Integration
- Applied Financial Economics
- Applied Agricultural Economics
- Applied Labour and Demographic Economics
- Applied Health Economics
- Applied Education Economics
- Mediterranean Agronomic Institute of Chania (MAICh)
- International Centre for Advanced Mediterranean Agronomic Studies (CIHEAM)
For more info http://kastoria.teikoz.gr/...