ETF and Indexing Investments Europe 2009
Time: 21-23 September 2009
Venue: Park Plaza Victoria, London, United Kingdom
ETF & Indexing Investments Europe 2009 is focused on solving the issues and challenges being faced by end users such as pension funds, insurance companies, private banks, hedge funds and asset managers using these funds to enhance either their own or their client's portfolios.Key questions to be debated include
- Are ETFs a good tool for accesing the fixed income sector?
- How serious is the risk of counterparty exposure?
- Can fundamental indexing be used for long term core exposure?
- Are ETFs a strategic or tactical asset allocation tool?
- Choosing a delta 1 product - futures vs. ETFs vs. swaps
- Is there such a thing as an active ETF
New for 2009:
- More focus on advanced ETF investing, not just the basics
- More ETF users speaking on the programme, revealing their ETF investment strategies
- More networking time
For more info http://www.terrapinn.com/...