Blue, Green & Gold: The Future of Water, Finance and The Environment
Time: 27-28 April 2009
Venue: Zurich, Switzerland
The world is witnessing an ever greater quest for water resources, and a higher value being placed on water. At the same time the global financial crisis has affected public and private sector funding alike. What is the way ahead?
- What new models are evolving for financing water projects?
- How does the dependability of water make a difference in a world of volatility?
- What is the role of desalination in the future of the water sector?
- Can new technologies make the difference?
- Where can they invest to make the most of the new situation?
- Is it possible to pursue their water needs and protect the environment?
- Global Water Intelligence
For mire info http://watermeetsmoney.com/