Time: 26 March 2009
Venue: Haberdashers Hall, London
A major cause of the global financial crisis was poor risk management, including some serious operational risk failures across a wide range of financial institutions in many parts of the world.
- Financial Times Global Events
They brings together operational risk experts from financial firms and regulatory bodies who will speak on the key issues of the day.
Topics will include:
- The Basel II capital accord
- The Capital Requirements Directive
- Embedding operational risk into an enterprise-wide risk management framework
- Operational risk management for hedge funds
- Measures to reduce the risks posed by rogue traders
- The use of insurance to reduce the operational risk capital charge
- Sharing data on loss events
Whether you are responsible for managing operational risk in your organisation or for managing operational activity in general, ‘Operational Risk: Reality Check’ will provide you with a wealth of information and expertise invaluable in today’s challenging climate.
- Haberdashers' Hall
18 West Smithfield
London EC1A 9HQ
- Tel: 020 7251 7171
- Fax: 020 7251 7170
For more info http://www.ftglobalevents.com/...