5th Annual Practical CVA Forum
Time: 3-5 February 2014
Venue: Hilton Canary Wharf, London, United Kingdom
The conference will look at what exactly CVA means today and the best ways to execute it within a bank from day one, as well as looking at practitioners experience of the most efficient way to maintain an evolving and complex infrastructure.
- Discover how banks are running their respective CVA desk in practise: What are they for, what can they achieve, and how should this be done?
- Maximise the potential benefits of CVA hedging for your institutions
- Share best practise in the organisational structure of CVA functions
- Control capital costs around CVA and learn how recent regulatory changes are impacting the mandate of the desk
- Understand the important links between CVA, funding and collateral
For more info http://www.marcusevans-conferences-paneuropean.com/...