3rd Annual Internal Audit Forum
Time: 5-6 February 2015
Venue: Frankfurt, Germany
At the 3rd Annual Internal Audit Forum will address issues such as cybercrime, fraud detection and review how financial institutions can be more effective and successful using practical methods such as 3Lod and improving their interdepartmental communication, besides providing an excellent platforms for knowledge exchange and networking.
- Highlights on the regulatory updates for Internal Audit
- Gain insight to the Regulators’ point of view on I/A
- Speak up! – Improving interdepartmental communication for reaching better results on the long haul
- Demystifying the role of Internal Auditors
- What are CAATS and how do they contribute to IA processes?
- Learn why Outsourcing Audit services is a good solution
- How to find the right balance: Consultancy vs. Assurance
- Organizational Governance through the lenses of I/A
- When Capital and Liquidity comes into the Audit Picture
- Risk Management as a significant pillar of I/A
- Get a look into Cybercrime management standards, guidelines, procedures and their implementation
- And more...
For more info http://www.globalleadingconferences.com/...