17th Applications of Mathematics and Statistics in Economics 2014
Time: 27-31 August 2014
Venue: Jerzmanowice, Poland
The conference aims to disseminate among participants latest mathematical and statistical methods applicable in solving practical economic problems. It is an ideal venue to share research results in this field.
- Macroeconomics, Public Economics and Methodological Issues of Economics
- Social Economics, Economic Sustainability and Demographic Economics
- Financial Markets, Risk Measurement and Insurance
- Microeconomic Issues
- Multidimensional Statistics in Economics
- Wroclaw University of Economics (with University of Economics in Prague & Matej Bel University in Banská Bystrica)
For more info http://www.amse.ue.wroc.pl/...