13th Annual Liquidity Management
Time: 10-12 March 2014
Venue: Marriot West India Quay, London, United Kingdom
The conference provides banks with the opportunity to hear firsthand from national and international regulators what they should be doing to act upon key regulations.
- Leverage regulatory clarifications to put the LCR and NSFR into action
- Determine how the new regulatory environment has and will shape the treasury function
- Benefit from practical insights into how intraday liquidity management will work
- Implement best practices across liquidity and treasury teams now that regulations allow for action
- Maximise benefits from funding by getting the most out of FTP
For more info http://www.marcusevans-conferences-paneuropean.com/...