Address: J.Basanavičiaus str. 26, 03601 Vilnius - 6, Lithuania
Telephone: (370 5) 239 34 44
Fax: (370 5) 213 90 57
SWIFT: AGBL LT 2X
AB DnB NORD Bankas is a member of the dynamic and reliable DnB NORD banking group. It is a universal commercial bank which offers full range of banking services to private individuals and business customers.
DnB NORD Bankas in Lithuania
- provides financial services to more than 600 000 individual and business customers
- is one of the largest lenders to municipalities and manufacturing industry
- is ranked third in the country‘s banking market. As at the end of 2008 its market share stood at:
- 14.6 % in terms of assets
- 16.5 % in terms of loan portfolio
- 9.7 % in terms of deposits portfolio
- is one of the most active participants in the debt securities market of Lithuania
- provides investment and private banking services and mediates for asset management, lease and insurance
- serves its customers in one of the largest branch networks in Lithuania
- extensive ATM network, i.e. 154 throughout the country, after joining of the ATM network with SEB Bankas,
- which provides DnB NORD Bankas customers with a possibility to enjoy the largest ATM network
Vision of the Bank
DnB NORD Bankas goal is to be the most dynamic and reliable financial institution in Lithuania. They use Team spirit and Simplicity as their instruments to create Dynamics.
DnB NORD Bankas aims to be among the top three banks in the Baltic region (as part of DnB NORD group).
Mission of the Bank
DnB NORD Bankas want to be your bank for the future of your business. They believe that everything is possible.
They help their customers to realise their ambitions, to be an important part of their business and daily life.
DnB NORD Bankas takes challenges as chances. They enjoy to work hard and to make things happen.
Values of the Bank
- Dynamics: They act!
- Simplicity: They know that simple solutions are better than complicated structures
- Team spirit: They believe we are strong together
- Reliability: They build their bank on Trust and Fairness