Address: 57 Elizabetes str., Riga, LV-1772, Latvia
Telephone: +371 67 01 91 53
Fax: +371 67 01 91 49
Email: [email protected]
JSC "SMP Bank" was established as JSC "Multibanka" and registered in April 1994.
JSC "Multibanka" predecessor - Latvian branch of the Bank for Foreign Economical Affairs of the USSR - was founded in 1988, but in 1991 it was nationalized and became the Foreign Operations Department of the Bank of Latvia.
In the year 1995 JSC "Multibanka" merged with Joint Stock Company "LNT Skonto Banka".
In the year 1995 the Bank became the member of S.W.I.F.T, started using Reuter's information system, thus ensuring technical support of FOREX and Money Market operations.
In November 1996 the Bank acceded to EUROPAY INTERNATIONAL, the latter reorganized into "MasterCard International" in the year 2002. Based on the above cooperation, JSC "Multibanka" offers to its customers a wide range of the card products.
The main customers groups of the Bank are the following:
- small and medium size Latvian companies, including those, involved in international trade (intermediary services), export-import cargo transportation;
- physical persons (residents and non-residents);
- small and medium size companies from OECD and Baltic region having their business counterparts or investments in Latvia or CIS countries, as well as physical persons related to the above companies;
- small and medium size Eastern-European and the CIS countries companies, providing trade and transit services in the Baltic Region as well as physical persons related to the above companies.
- The mission of JSC "SMP Bank" is to offer a wide range of high quality financial services to customers, based on advanced technological platforms, combined with individual approach to each client's needs.
- Business of the Bank is targeted at long-term, mutually beneficial cooperation and stable development, facilitating growth of business connections and international cooperation in the region.
- Professional level of banking operations and Bank's experience is aimed at ensuring an increased level of customers' welfare and business development.