Address: Texnikabank, Ataturk Ave. 1107, Baku, AZ 1069, Azerbaijan.
Telephone: +994 12 447 7744 (557)
Fax: +994 12 447 4422
Texnikabank is one of Azerbaijan's private commercial banks founded in 1992, with assets exceeding USD 500 million, loan portfolio above USD 350 million, equity and reserves circa USD 61 million. The target audience of Texnikabank are physical entities, small and medium-sized enterprises – residents of Azerbaijan. The Bank has 35 branches and 2 bureaus in Baku and other cities across the country, as well as 48 ATM's.
- The first international audit of Technikabank financials performed by PriceWaterhouseCoopers.
- A strategic decision was made by the Supervisory Board to launch expansion the bank's branch network.
- Texnikabank is selected an agent bank of the National Fund for Development of Entrepreneurship
- Texnikabank becomes an associate member of VISA International
- Acquisition of brokerage company Capital Management entitles the bank to 5.55% of the shares of Baku Stock Exchange
- The first bond issuance of USD 2 million was successfully completed
- In a move to become a universal financial services institution the bank establishes TechnikaLeasing Ltd.
- A general purpose credit line worth USD 2 million is issued by the the Black See Trade Development Bank.
- The bank invests AZN400000 to acquire 10% stake in MilliKart—a card processing company
- Texnikabank's is membership at Visa International is upgraded from Associate to Principal
- Kazimir Partners Ltd takes equity stake of 10% of Texnikabank
- Texnikabank acquires "Alfa Insurance"
- Texnikabank becomes first bank in Azerbaijan to receive acquiring rights from Visa International
- Bank of Georgia issues USD 3 million loan to Texnikabank
- Texnikabank becomes a Principal Member of MasterCard International
- Bank of Georgia takes an equity stake of 2% at the bank
- Texnikabank becomes an absolute leader in Mortgage market of Azerbaijan
- Texnikabank launches MyBrands Visa Platinum Chip Card branding project with a top retailer in Azerbaijan
- The bank strikes major deals with large Citigroup and Morgan Stanley