Address: 75 Marshal Bagramyan avenue, Yerevan 0033, Armenia
Telephone: (374 1) 22 69 55, 22 87 44, 22 82 80,
The bank is one of the first banks in Armenia which disburses loans to different sectors of economy, using the long term and relatively cheep resources of International financial organizations and attracted funds from internal financial market as well. The bank performs wide range of banking transactions and services.
In banking system stability, the Bank during its activity deals with its clients on contract basis and remains loyal to the principles of creating trustworthy environment, implementing transparent banking services for customers and expects the inflow of customers, and the Bank does everything to regulate the customer’s transactions and to improve the financial state since good and financially well-to-do customers make the Bank powerful.
The mission of "Anelik Bank" CJSC is:
- to be a reliable and stable partner for small and medium enterprises
- to provide quick, qualitative money transfers of physical persons of Armenia and foreign countries in affordable prices.
According to the Bank's main strategic issues the Bank's goals are:
- Increase volume of capitalization, during of which the capital will be permanently increasing.
- Sufficient guarantee of profitability in conditions of continuous decreasing interest rates in market
- Management and decreasing of banking risks
- Position strengthening and effective activity implementation in new service markets
- Increase of average weight of mortgage lending as well as of keeping, straightening and development of got success in the field of lending.
- Satisfaction of customer service conditions both in structure, volume and in bringing into correspondence with international standards
- Increase of Bank image, by increasing professional qualification of service personnel, corresponding technique, level and conditions of customers’ service.
- Expansion of new invested banking service list by development of new international card service investment.
- Correct personnel policy, at the same time increasing the level of professional qualification of the personnel.